Make Working From Home Work for You…
- 5 Small Things You Can Do to Improve Your Home Office
- WRE’s “Work from Home” Spotify playlist
- Working remote tips from Time Magazine
- Staying productive during the coronavirus while managing stress/anxiety/fear
- Making the perfect office to work from home
Kids at Home?
- Information about how to talk to littler kids about the coronavirus.
- Some essential steps to take to protect children from getting sick (mostly common sense stuff)
- 50 boredom busters
- Some great virtual tour links to visit various Louvre exhibits + the Tokyo National Museum, the Guggenheim Museum, and the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- Activities, educational videos, and games from the San Diego Zoo
- Take a virtual visit to a national park, including the Clara Burton in Maryland, the Hot Spring National Park, the island of St. John in the Virgin Islands, and more!
- Explore Mars and meet the Curiosity Rover in an interactive experiences, videos and animations, raw images, and more!
- Check out the Cherry Blossoms at the University of Washington virtually!
- Take a cooking class with your kids from Better Homes and Gardens or through BBC! MilkStreet is also offering free cooking classes through the end of April.
- Enjoy a trial to the BroadwayHD.com site and watch Broadway online!
- Learn guitar from Fender during your time inside!
- The Seahawks Weekly Challenge kicked off this week by Coach Pete Carrol!
Bring Your Favorite Restaurants Home
- The Seattle Time’s guide to Seattle & Eastside restaurants offering takeout and/or delivery
- Eater’s neighborhood-by-neighborhood breakdown of restaurants for Seattle
- Takeout and delivery deals compiled by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
- In-city deals compiled by The Stranger
Here Are Stores Offering Special Hours for Seniors and the Immunocompromised…
- Albertsons: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 a.m.
- Costco: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-9 a.m. (must have a membership)
- Fred Meyer: Monday through Thursday from 7-8 a.m.
- Metropolitan Market: Daily from 7-8 a.m.
- PCC: Daily from 7-8 a.m.
- QFC: Monday through Thursday from 7-9 a.m.
- Red Apple: Tuesday and Thursday from 7-9 a.m.
- Rite Aid: Mondays from 8-10 a.m.
- Safeway: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 a.m.
- Target: The first hour of Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Check Target’s website for specific opening hours at locations throughout the Greater Seattle area.
- Thiftway: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 a.m.
- Town & Country Markets: Monday and Wednesday, 7-9 a.m.
- Trader Joe’s: Daily from 9-10 a.m.
- Uwajimaya: Daily, 8-9 a.m. in Seattle; all other locations on Tuesdays from 8-9 a.m.
- Walgreens: Tuesdays from 8-9 a.m.
- Walmart: Tuesdays from 6-7 a.m.
- Whole Foods: Daily, one hour before the store opens to the public. Check Whole Foods’ website for specific opening hours at locations throughout the Greater Seattle area.
- General COVID-19 info for Washington State
- Government Support for Washington State
- Mortgage Relief Fact Sheet
We earn the trust and loyalty of our brokers and clients by doing real estate exceptionally well. The leader in our market, we deliver client-focused service in an authentic, collaborative and transparent manner and with the unmatched knowledge and expertise that comes from decades of experience.
2737 77th Ave SE, Mercer Island, WA 98040 | (206) 232-0446
© Copyright 2020, Windermere Real Estate / Mercer Island